Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coan Phillipi Week 2

It took me so long to update because my back was so soar it hurt to type...

DL no belt w/ Ironmind S-Cubed Bar
230x5
410x3
495x1
560x2 - Solid Reps, ripped these

Rack Pulls from just below the knee
520 8x3 - 90 seconds rest

Circuit, 90 seconds between exercises, 3 min between sets, 3 sets everything was done for crazy 8s
Stiff Leg DL - 370 w/S-Cubed Bar
BO Rows - 315, cheated a lot
Rev Grip Lat Pull Down 255 + monster mini band - real hard
Cambered Bar Good Morning - 315

Real heavy, real hard, I checked my pulse after the Siff Leg DL's in the second set and it was 170 bpm. Try and explain to me how you can't get cardio benefits from lifting weights. The reason I specify that I'm using the S-Cubed bar is because it's thicker and there is no bend in it. Believe it or not a Power Bar has a good amount of bend in it, especially with heavier weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment