Thursday, November 26, 2009

OH SNAP!

At the in-laws for thanksgiving and had to work out at snap fitness today. Everything was done 5x6

1st Work Out
Bench (on a smith machine) worked up to 315, but does it count on the smith machine?
P/W
Gopher U abs
Floor Press (closeish grip) worked up to 275
P/W
Incline sit ups
DB Flys worked up to 80#
P/W
Dips

2nd Work Out
DB Standing military 75#
P/W
EZ bar preacher curls 70#
machine type military press only with plates worked up to 3 45s on each side
P/W
Drag Curls 110#? I think I don't know how much that bar weighed
Arnold Press 65#
P/W
DB Hammer curls 55#

Had to use my imagination with some of my lifts, and I'm thinking I will have to ALOT tomorrow. By any means Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who is reading this! I hope you and yours are having a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment