Thursday, November 12, 2009

5x6

Yeah, I lifted yesterday, I had a family thing during the day and was only able to get to an LA Fitness at night....My work out was nothing to talk about, pretty disappointing to be exact.

Thursday
Done at "The Gym"
Everything was 5x6

1st Work out
Bench Press, worked up to 300lbs
P/W
Gopher U abs
DB Incline Bench 100lbs
P/W
Decline sit ups
Incline Fly 75lbs
P/W
Machine weighted abs

2nd Work out
Push press 165
P/W
Fat Bar drag curls 100lbs
Arnold Press 65lbs
P/W
DB curl 55lbs
Hammer Strength military press 2 plates
P/W
Incline hammer curls 40lbs

3rd Workout, done in the shitty fitness room at my apt
Tri push down setting was at 10
Overhead tri ext weight was the stack
close grip push ups

I feel good after the 5x6 days, tomorrow is 5x10...oh boy

No comments:

Post a Comment