Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Acum Upper ME ecc.

Bench Press
5,3,1 warm up
335x2
345x2
345x2
350x2
All were 5 seconds down, I got a good push off my chest on all of them but the spotter grabed it the rest of the way.
Paired With
DB Rear Delt,
Rack band push ups

DB Incline press
90 4x6 6 seconds down
Paired with
empty can x 6

DB Shoulder press 4x8
Bar 21s

Shrugs 3x16
close grip 3 board press 3x3
worked up to 315 on close grip bench new pr

DB curl to arnold 3x10
fat bar tri push down 3x16

Good lift today, again weights felt light. Went to uptown nutrition after wards and dropped a cool 3 digits on sups. It's my weakness if I've ever had one. Also, my gear came in today. I got the furry shirt and the superior squat suite, I obviously tried to put both on and got it half way...I need someone there to help me in it. Good stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing how this gear works out for me!

After writing this I looked at my boy kevin's blog. He ran....so I ran.......
3 min at 1.5 elevation at 8 min pace
sprints 30 sec on 30 sec off
8 mph
8.5 mph
9 mph
9.5 mph
10 mph
11 mph
12 mph
I forgot how good a sauna suite feels when I have a good sweat going....mmmmmm perspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment