Thursday, December 17, 2009

A lot of Catch up

Tuesday was 5x3, nothing really new. I even kinda went light due to the finals load. Bench went well as did my shoulder presses.

Wednesday was 5x1 lower

1st WorkOut
Worked up to 2 solid 615 squat singles with my suit on and straps down. Very nice.....
Back was back...whatever,
I pulled 535 for 2 singles too I can tell my squat has gone up a lot but I'm always so gased when I get to my pulls that I think they have gotten better.

I'm going to continue to load up until the beginning of January, I'm going on a cruse Jan 1-8 and I don't plan on touching a weight during that time. so hopefully I will supercompensate a little. Then it's back at it Bursting untill my meet in Feb. I will just continue to drop volume lower and lower until I peak myself. I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment