Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I do this to myself...

I often get asked why I put myself through all of this to become stronger. Why do I continue to beat myself up in the weight room. The answer to these questions took me some time, however I believe I have figured it out. With enough drive and balls you can stand up from your computer right now and complete a marathon. You will probably get hurt and feel like complete ass after, however if you REALLY wanted to you could do it. However, not a lot of people can stand up from their computer and walk up and dead lift 500 pounds, or bench press 400 pounds. You can have all the drive and determination in the world but if you haven't put in the time and work you will not be able to successfully complete the heavy lifts. This is why I do what I do.

Stay Strong
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment