Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy Day

Last night I got an e-mail saying that a huge project that my buddy Kevin and I are doing needs to be pretty much done by Thrusday, so naturally I didn't get a lot of work done today beings I was working on that project.

1st Work Out
Bench
Shirt and a 2 board
405 x 3
435 x 3
Raw
350 + 50#of chains x 3
340 +50# of chains x 2
340x3

2nd Work out 6x3
Cowboy bar military press
P/W
Unks

Like I said unfortunately I didn't get a lot of stuff done today, but hopefully I didn't toast my nervous system too much on bench and will be able to hit some big singles on Thursday. Also, I bought a used Titan Katana shirt and a new Titan Super Centurion squat suit today, both a size smaller for when I get down to comp. weight. I've determined that I can not get too bloated anymore between meets, especially if I am getting this new gear, I need to train in that gear and stay down near my comp weight. That is all...

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Tommy! How was the cruise?

    Just curious, did you test your 1RM after the cruise/deload? Excited to hear what numbers you hit!

    I am bummed that I will be out of town during the NSCA talk you and Kevin are doing--bugger. But I would love to see the slides once you are done.

    Rock on
    Mike T Nelson PhD(c)
    Extreme Human Performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cruise was great! So much fun...I did not test my 1rm yet, I think I'm going to do it next week after a week of volume again. Yeah we will send you our ppt if you don't tell us we are full of shit until after the clinic.

    ReplyDelete